Monday 7 March 2011

Worthless wreck? Perhaps not.

Transformers Animated was one of the biggest shocks to me as a fan. When the first images started appearing shortly after I started collecting, I imagined that I'd be taking a hiatus until the second movie line. And now I find myself among the many who, against their initial feelings, count Animated as one of their favorite lines.
I bring up animated due to the fact I have not yet watched season three of G1 and as a result, have limited exposure to the character of G1 Wreck-gar. I can only assume that my buying of this figure was infuenced by my love for the Animated version of the character, both on screen and in toy form.













That's not to say that this isn't a good figure, it just doesn't really excite me. I do look forward the the potential release of a second Junkion from the mould to recreate the chase scene from the movie, but I'm not rushing to get another Wreck-gar for that purpose.










Seeing as I haven't said an awful lot, here's some pictures of RTS Wreck-gar with Animated Wreck-gar.





No comments:

Post a Comment